Complaint Review: Estetica Cosmetic and reconstructive surgery

• Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: APicisworth1,000words — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Estetica Cosmetic and reconstructive surgery
9450 E. Ironwood Square Dr scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Estetica Cosmetic and reconstructive surgery Dr. Corwin Martin Dr. Martin preys on women by offering free/discounted plastic surgery to act unprofessionally and inappropriately scottsdale, Arizona

*Author of original report: UPDATE 03-08-14 ***RETRACTION***

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Dr. Martins Response

*Author of original report: Dr. Corwin Martin Estetica Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery UPDATE

*Consumer Comment: Dr Corwin Martin is flat out AMAZING

Picture this...

You meet a nice, friendly, charming doctor who talks with you about changes that you could make to improve your physical aesthetics.  A lift here, a tuck there, and some implants and you'll have "A Beautiful New You." Problem is, that costs $10,000-$20,000 and who can afford that, right??  So your dreams get shattered once again. But wait, this savior of a doctor tells you that if you work with him, do some promotional and sponsorship stuff, he'll actually do this surgery free of charge.  Sounds too good to be true right??? It is.  This is what has happened to numerous women in the valley of plastic, Phoenix/Scottsdale area.  He uses this approach to get women on the hook, and then things get weird.  His charm and wit gets a bit more inappropriate, but it's okay because he's your Dr.  then you start to go to events with his equally insecure and inappropriate girlfriend Julie Reid.  They drink with you, possibly offer/do drugs with you, then they become completely inappropriate and unprofessional.  They make sexual advances and make you feel uncomfortable, and laugh it off the next day to them partying.  They send inappropriate text messages and pictures attempting to joining into the dysfunctional convaluted relationship.  I have personally seen this process with numerous women, and the first part about it is they don't do or say anything about it, because they want more free plastic surgery.  I'm sorry, but a reputable plastic surgeon should not be giving his work, unless he is doing pro-bono work for people with physical disformities.  A stripper who wants bigger breasts inside what I call charity work, especially when Dr. Martin and his girlfriend are frequenting that strip club!  BUYER BEWARE:  If you are dumb enough to get plastic surgery from this disgusting individual, pay for it.  Don't take hand outs, I promise you it is not worth it.  You will be pulled into his circle of drama that is very tough to get out of.  I would strongly recommend looking in another direction for cosmetic surgery.  There are too many reputable doctors in the valley for you to deal with this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Estetica-Cosmetic-and-reconstructive-surgery/scottsdale-Arizona-/Estetica-Cosmetic-and-reconstructive-surgery-Dr-Corwin-Martin-Dr-Martin-preys-on-women-b-947991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Estetica Cosmetic and reconstructive surgery

UPDATE 03-08-14 ***RETRACTION***

AUTHOR: BLach54 - ()

This is again the writer of the original report.  I have posted a rebuttal onto this post in the past, but I feel the need to be more clear and create an actual retraction.  This post was created based upon an irrational reaction to a misunderstanding.  I have gone through every attemnpt to delete this post, even as aggressive as having an attorney contact the owner of the website.  Posts will are NEVER allowed to be removed, even by the author.  I want to be crystal clear about Dr. Martin, he does great work, he works with many different organizations, and I have nothing negative to say about him as a person.  I reacted in haste and I deeply regret it. I wish there was more that I could do to reverse this, but this will have to do for now.  Dr. Corwin Martin I apologize for this post and the trouble this has caused. I hope you can refer anyone who sees this to the retraction that was posted.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Dr. Martins Response

AUTHOR: Dr. Martin - (United States of America)

This is a response to the report above.  There are many things I could say about the person who made these allegations, but I won't.  I could state his name, his company, and make many false accusations as he did.  He picked this forum because he has been put on here.  I choose not to stoop to his level.  I could pay to have his report dismissed, but I not doing that also.  Anyone can drug test me 24/7, I am in my office from 8-5pm on M-F.  I find it amazing that someone would think I would blatenly slander me or my girlfriend, put my patients in jeopordy, or offer sex for surgery.   If anyone would like to further discuss this person above or any of his allegations please feel free to call me or come visit the office.

Dr. Corwin Martin Estetica Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery UPDATE

AUTHOR: BLach54 - (United States of America)

As the writer of this original report, I clearly had very strong feelings about Dr. Martin and his practice.  My opinion was expressed in detail, but I didn't explain how I obtained this information.  I would like to make one thing clear, I have never questioned the quality of work Dr. Martin performs in his clinic.  I have seen the after product of numerous surgeries that he performed, and I would be a liar if I said his work was anything but amazing.  I was actually the boyfriend to a woman who is a client of Dr. Martin.  The information I posted in my original statement was the information I was told by the woman I was dating after I saw some text messages from Dr. Martin that I felt were inappropriate.  Come to find out what she told me was not accurate and I was greatly misinformed.  That situation is a private matter and has no purpose on a business forum such as this, and I regret that I acted with inaccurate findings.  So you may ask yourself why wouldn't I just delete this post??  That's because Ripoff Report does not allow anyone to delete or change any report once it is posted. Due to that, this is the best I can do to correct the post I originally wrote.  I WILL still stand behind my belief that it's best to pay for what you want and not take handouts from anyone.  You get what you pay for, and nothing is truly for free.  That being said, what you get from Dr. Martin is well worth the money.

Dr Corwin Martin is flat out AMAZING

AUTHOR: reilly480 - (United States of America)

One of the best doctor's I have ever been around, both in terms of plastic surgeons or other areas of medicine.  Rarely in business do you meet someone who drastically exceeds even your most optimistic expectations.  Dr Martin did that for my wife and I.  Originally I had gone in with my wife, who wanted some 'work' done.  The first thing I noticed was how at ease he made everyone feel.  Next I was amazed that he actually recommended she not do some things that she had wanted done.  He either gave advice how to solve those issues for free without surgery or just explained that they were not needed.  Basically this Dr took money out of his own pocket to do what was right and recommend the right things.  As I drove away with my wife, she commented that she 'wished more people put the people first and not the money.'  After the consultation he did not bug or hound us about the business, but gave us space to make the right decision for us.  When we decided to book the procedures, he took his time explaining every area of the procedures, from how they were done, to recovery times, to what to expect appearance wise at various time frames.  After the procedure he made himself available at all times to answer any questions or for follow ups.  Now that my wife is fully recovered I can tell you that the work is INCREDIBLE.  In fact, this experience was so positive that I am thinking of having a few things done to click 'refresh' on my appearance, and I never thought I would do that.  I'm a mans man.... I like scotch sports steak truck dogs guns fishing hunting etc, and never thought I would feel comfortable enough to get plastic surgery.  Well Dr Martin was so fantastic not only do I feel comfortable, but I am looking forward to it.  Thank you Dr Martin!