Complaint Review: Esurance Auto Insurance

• Updated: Sun, August 31, 2008

• Reported By:big flats New York
Esurance Auto Insurance
www.esurance.com Internet U.S.A.

Esurance Auto Insurance full coverage was applied to my car without me knowing Internet

Ok i had a 1996 ford taurus GL on my policy that i started with esurance with nys minimum liability coverage. The car broke down so i bought another 1996 ford taurus GL i removed the first car and added the new one i kept all of the coverage the same i even had trouble printing out the id card so i called customer service for help. While i was on the phone getting directions on how to print the card i asked the agent to conform that the monthly payments were the same and the rate did not change the agent says no sir every thing is the same your rate did not go up, ok..........so a month goes by now keep in mind my monthly payment were $112.76 a month and thats what i was told on the computer and by a live person so i check my account balance and it shows that esurance took $327.89 out of my account at this point i was mad i called thinking it was a mistake no, at first they could not figure out why it was so much then they say o yes we found it sir you have full coverage on your vehicle i said no i never put full coverage on my car they tell me o well every time you add a new vehicle to a policy we automaticlly apply full coverage and it is up to you to remove it um no thats B******T there is nothing no warning nothing to warn you that thats being applied. I GOT SCAMED!

Mikeakafonzey21
big flats, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2008 11:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Esurance-Auto-Insurance/internet/Esurance-Auto-Insurance-full-coverage-was-applied-to-my-car-without-me-knowing-Internet-368678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Esurance Auto Insurance