Complaint Review: Esurance Car Insurance

• Submitted: Sat, March 13, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, March 13, 2010

• Reported By: Stardutchess — Hollister California U.S.A.
Esurance Car Insurance

Esurance Car Insurance If the car is Totalled, Why NO airbag? Internet

esurance forced, saying I have NO rights, me to go in front of 2 investigators, my son that doesn't even live in the same town as I was accused of driving. Well, Chrysler!! If my son was driving, and the car was smashed / totalled in front - a Chrysler 300 is no small aluminum car, then how can you explain NO airbag. The 300 has both a passenger and driver airbag. Obviously, I want to talk to a lawyer if esurance says they will not cover my car, totalled because they think my son was driving when it was crashed. So I need a lawyer willing to ask Chrysler who owes me a car, if esurance says he was driving, then we want Chrysler to fix the car, since there was NO airbag on a totalled car.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2010 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Esurance-Car-Insurance/internet/Esurance-Car-Insurance-If-the-car-is-Totalled-Why-NO-airbag-Internet-580687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Esurance Car Insurance