Complaint Review: Esurance Insurance Company

• Submitted: Sat, January 16, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, January 16, 2010

• Reported By: Dharvey — St. Louis Missouri United States of America
Esurance Insurance Company

Esurance Insurance Company The company has terrible customer service, and a lack of concern for people. Internet

I would not advise any one to use this company. They have the worst customer service in the world, and their business principles are bizzare. The last time I called in to find out where my credit was, after cancelling my policy, I was almost laughed at. I had my policy for less than 24 hours, and it took them 3 days to process a credit. I never accepted the terms on the "accept the terms" button, was told that as soon as I authorize  a payment, I have accepted the terms. What they really should have said was "as soon as we get your money", we will screw you. I should have noticed early on that they were terrible on customer service, but I gave them a chance. Silly me. At one point, I was told that the credit takes 6 - 10 business days to process. The guy had the nerve to say that by law they have to give you that much, in case you come back to them. Let's see, I dealt with your company for less than 24 hours, I cancelled the next day, and you think I want to come back, after being belittled, scoffed at, and made to feel like less than a fool. I DON'T SO! This company advertises frequently. I guess they have ripped off quite a few people to pay for the frequent t.v. ads. If you want to deal with a company that is friendly, concerned, and professional DO NOT use Esurance!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2010 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Esurance-Insurance-Company/internet/Esurance-Insurance-Company-The-company-has-terrible-customer-service-and-a-lack-of-conce-555445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Esurance Insurance Company