Complaint Review: Esurance

• Submitted: Sat, December 27, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 27, 2008

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
Esurance
www.esurance.com Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Esurance Auto Insurance Jacksonville Florida

I started my search for automobile insurance with Geico and after the amount was too high I went to Esurance.com. After i received a quote and my payment was taken, my monthly payment increased two times. I was told that the state of FL by law would not let me cancel with in 60 days and that i would be charged a fee. I could not afford the new payment but i stuck it out and when my 60 days was up i sought more affordable insurance, a 100 dollars a month cheaper to be exact, and canceled the policy with Esurance. They still charged me a 10% cancellation fee after the 60 days of $84 dollars. I would not recommend this insurance company.

Unsatisfied customer
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2008 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Esurance/Jacksonville-Florida/Esurance-Auto-Insurance-Jacksonville-Florida-405335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Esurance