Complaint Review: Esurance

• Submitted: Tue, February 06, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, February 06, 2007

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
Esurance
P.O Box 5250 Sioux Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.

Esurance auto insurance Ripoff Sioux Falls South Dakota

BUYER BEWARE! I received a auto insurance quote, but to my dismay I thought the price was a fair one.. Four months passed by, and I received a renewal email. I paid for the initial policy in full, but BUYER BEWARE. You will have an email sent to you just before your renewal, but the renewal is automatic! Unless you check your email, you won't know.. I almost fell into this automatic renewal cycle if you will.. I looked at a competitor and looked back at my Esurance renewal quote. Quite the difference to the sum of Five Hundred dollars LESS! This is for a six month policy renewal. Upon my canceling for this Esurance policy, I have gotten the run-around from customer service reps. and just that a run-around. They will promise you fast service, and politeness, but expect the opposite. Look for apprehension, and strife. I have been waiting three weeks for my premium refund that was "Promised" three weeks ago. Go figure (see reference above). You'll have to look really good buried in your policy that is emailed to you. There is a "Policy" that varies upon state to state a early termination fee in my opinion is nothing but profit. I have never had one of these issues with ANY OTHER insurance company in my seventeen years of driving. Please respect my advise here, and think twice before you choose this insurance company (Esurance)!!!

Bill
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2007 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Esurance/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57117/Esurance-auto-insurance-Ripoff-Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-234738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Esurance