• Report: #719593

• Submitted: Tue, April 19, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, April 19, 2011

• Reported By: Don — Knoxville Tennessee United States of America
P.O.Box 5250 Sioux falls, South Dakota United States of America

Esurance Fraudulent Advertisement using low price rates to lure then cancel to obtain higher prices Sioux falls, South Dakota

In February I unknowingly researched for a low insurance premium. This Unknown Company (Esurance) kept appearing in most low price bids. Decided to give them a try so I fillled out the on-line form and got Insurance for (2) cars. They later called me within 24 hours and convinced me to add my other car with a rebuilt Title (not Salvaged). They said they could insure the car for $40 for 6 months. Note I realize that was extremely low for a Miata. Another 24 hours passed and they said they were gonna CANCEL due to the fact the Miata was Salvaged I contested but since I initially I let It pass.

In march I received intent yet again for CANCELLATION. This time due to the fact one of my sons used my address as his mailing Address. I told them he did not live with me  and suggested they EXCLUDE him. The Phone Representative said "NO that was not needed to see if I could get another address. I informed him my address was where he wanted his mail and that I DID NOT want to play anymore GAMES. He insisted that I would be charged a large fee. I told the representative that I needed to know why I would be charged a fee for an exclusion he had no answer. As I was on hold I overheard him swaering and using  derogatory names towards Black people (N-word).No word for 1 month and then I was mailed a letter of intent of cancellation spoke with a Representative again (more WASTE of my TIME for Esurance to play their games) So I again told ESURANCE to simply exclude my son who did not live here. This time the Representative agreed and stated that now they Need information of a person that they thought lived in my home but know they had no information on him, and need me to sign and return a form. I was like okay you already INVADED my PRIVACY and want me to confirm what you suspect.  This was on the 8th of April and they told me it had to be back in their hands on the 12th. I told them to send it and nothing was sent as I had suggested from the beginning of this 3 ring circus of a Corporation. Instead these carnival workers used another form of email and sent me this document which inadvertently wound up in my spam mail. I went on vacation while checking my email the whole time and nothing.

Today (3/19/2011) I was balancing my books (unlike the US Government) when I noticed that money from esurance was credited to my account. So I called them and the Carnival worker (no carnivals for this person to pull a lever at) begin to get smart with me. And told me that I was canceled because my son could not afford insurance and lived with me. I told the guy everything above and he connected me with another unemployed Carnival worker with more teeth and she begin demoralizing me and my family. I said it was Esurence's responsibility to email me what we agreed to. So they sent a pdf.doc again. And again it was not in my email as was all the other quotes from my initial qoute and confirmation letters. So I checked spam and there it was with in ANOTHER form of email. I filled it out and resubmitted it within (2) hours and called them back to confirm. After they confirmed they sent was rude and sent me to a (get this) Professional agent who would give me a new quote!

The new quote for a NEW POLICY and it was $160 more than what I originally paid. When I ask how come the raise the Professional Lever puller of the marry-go-round she simply stated I could not get my on-line discount. I suggested that I go on-line and continue she disagreed but stated I could pay the quote in full and then later they would give me a refund. I suggested she was freaking ignorant and that would only make sense to a unemployed Carnival Worker. So then I ask to remove the car that had Full coverage she removed only $200 I said okay lets remove the one with merely liability and the cost of insurance was the same for (1) car.  Yes the car with (1) liability was higher than the cost of the additional $160 with (2) Cars. I told the con-Artist my education was a little higher than a carnival worker and declined the rip-off of this http://quotes.nasdaq.com/asp/SummaryQuote.asp?symbol=WTM&selected=WTM traded company.

I submit that a CLASS Action law suit is due for the consumers of a mandatory insurance invoked by American Consumers as if you do a search over 750,000 people have been harassed and discriminated against. It is time to protect ourselves from these predator Corperations that have a law inplace by lobbyist that are brought and paid for by legalized crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2011 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Esurance/Sioux-falls-South-Dakota-57117/Esurance-Fraudulent-Advertisement-using-low-price-rates-to-lure-then-cancel-to-obtain-hig-719593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Esurance