Complaint Review: Esurance

• Reported By:oldsmar Florida
Esurance
Nationwide U.S.A.

Esurance liars and thiefs Oldsmar

I called for a quote and gave all the info they asked social security # how many years I had been driving and my birhtdate. I stated I wanted the cheapest insurance I needed to satisfy the state of Fl. I was excited of the quote and immeadiately gave the down payment. With in a few days I was contacted saying that I had given them the wrong birthdate.... like I don't know when I was born. Instead of 1961 they had 1951. So apparently that at 45 my rate will higher than if I was 55. Another agent said my rate went up because I had to have the same amount of insurance that I had from my prior insurance.

Which all sounds like a bunch of crap just them trying to get more $ after they baited me with the first quote. l At then end of it all I was going to pay but asked if I could have more time or it added to my next due payment like most considerate companies do especially after they were the ones that made the mistake. Their response was no it was out of their hands and would be automatically debited from my account. I litterally begged saying that I would not have the $ in thew account for another week and that it wasn't my frault it was their agents fault and it would put me into a withydrawl.... they didn't care and so now I want everyone to know beware of ESurance they are liars and frauds not caring of the customer but infact stooping to low levels to get more $ from people.

Cindy
oldsmar, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2006 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Esurance/nationwide/Esurance-liars-and-thiefs-Oldsmar-221347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Esurance