Complaint Review: Esurance.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 07, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, March 07, 2005

• Reported By:West Palm Beach Florida
Esurance.com
747 Front Street San Francisco, California U.S.A.

Esurance.com Ripoff wont refund my money, 2 months of promises and excuses San Francisco California

I went online to purchase an insurance policy and never got a policy. They charged my card $410.04 on Jan 11, 2005 and never gave me a policy.

I called them several days later to ask for a refund, and they said no problem it would be done. I have since called several dozen times and spoken to dozens of people there. They have told me all kinds of excuses, even told me that they issued a refund but never did. The latest story I got from the last person I spoke to was you don't exist!. Upon demanding to speak to supervisors they all promised to send me a refund that day and I never get it I call back the next day and they send me on this crazy merry go round all over again!!!!

2 months later and I keep calling every day and they sometimes say they will call me back and never do. They say i dont exist, it has been pure crazy.

I just want my money back!!!

Marvin
Lake Worth, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2005 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Esurancecom/San-Francisco-California-94111/Esurancecom-Ripoff-wont-refund-my-money-2-months-of-promises-and-excuses-San-Francisco-C-134038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Esurance.com