suite

• Updated: Mon, October 07, 2013

• Reported By: Alex — N Canton Ohio
Etax Loan
16192 Costal Highway Lewes, Delaware USA

Etax Loan Etaxloan.com THIS COMPANY IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND SCAM Lewes Delaware

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: This report is from a competitor - Done in Bad Taste

ETAX LOAN CALLED FOR THE LOAN AFTER I FILLED OUT APPLICATION ON LINE. TOOK DAYS FOR THEM TO CALL ME BACK AFTER THEY HAVE ALL MY INFORMATION AND THEY JUST TELL ME THEY WILL THROW IT AWAY. I ASKED IF THEY GIVE LOANS ON TAX REFUNDS AND THEY AT FIRST SAY YES BUT THEN WHEN YOU ASK IF THEY HAVE TAX PREPARER TO TALK TO OR IF YOU NEED TO SEND A COPY OF YOUR TAX RETURN THEY SAY NO SO I KNEW IT WAS A SCAM. I ASKED ALSO WHO GIVES THE LOANS AND THEY COULDN"T ANSWER ANY OF MY QUESTIONS.

THIS COMPANY IS A WASTE OF TIME AND COMPLETE RIP OFF I WISH I LOOKED AROUND FURTHER ON THE INTERNET BEFORE SENDING MY INFO

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Etax-Loan/Lewes-Delaware-19958/Etax-Loan-Etaxloancom-THIS-COMPANY-IS-A-COMPLETE-WASTE-OF-TIME-AND-SCAM-Lewes-Delaware-1090082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Etax Loan

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

This report is from a competitor - Done in Bad Taste

AUTHOR: AtoZ Financials, LLC - ()

I was checking the reputation of our company online and found this report and it struck me as odd as most of the information did not match how we do business.

First, I checked our database to see if this person had ever applied with our company and they had not.

Second, they said that "TOOK DAYS FOR THEM TO CALL ME BACK AFTER THEY HAVE ALL MY INFORMATION" and we don't call customers who apply as we match them with direct lenders in our network and the lender would be the one to call them and the lender would identify themselves as a eTaxLoan.com lender and that they are not eTaxLoan.com itself.

Third, they said "THEY JUST TELL ME THEY WILL THROW IT AWAY" and while a lender would throw away your application and delete your information, they would only do that at the applicants request. Our lenders are of the highest quality.

Forth, they said "I ASKED IF THEY GIVE LOANS ON TAX REFUNDS AND THEY AT FIRST SAY YES" but our website clearly states that our lenders give loans on tax refunds and that is clearly what we do.

Fifth, they said "THEN WHEN YOU ASK IF THEY HAVE TAX PREPARER TO TALK TO OR IF YOU NEED TO SEND A COPY OF YOUR TAX RETURN THEY SAY NO" and our website clearly states that we give tax refund loans and are not a tax preparer. Also, we state that "In order to keep your information safe our lenders will never ask you for copies of your tax returns". Our application only asks for the minimum information necessary to approve your tax loan. The following is directly from the front page of our website:

Does eTax Loan file my taxes, too?

No, but we do get you cash fast by providing tax refund loans / refund anticipation loans. To be clear; we do not file your taxes for you. Our goal at eTax Loan is to get you the money you need and get it to you as fast as possible.

and

Tax Filing: eTax Loans or its lenders do not file your taxes for you, do not receive your tax refund and do not request copies of your tax returns. Do to the potential of the IRS either keeping or delaying your tax refund we place the repayment date of the loan on one of your pay dates. Further, since we do not file your taxes or know for certain the amount you will be refunded from the IRS, we must base your tax advance amount on your current income and cap the maximum loan amount at $1000.

Finally, due to all the inaccuracies stated and due to the fact that the person had never applied with us we came to the only possible conclusion - this is a competitor who's only goal has to be to besmirch (damage) our reputation, now that is not only wrong but clearly shows bad taste.

Thank you for your time.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC