Complaint Review: Eteacher hebrew

• Submitted: Mon, December 24, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 24, 2012

• Reported By: Tsimshian — Metlakatla Alaska United States of America
Eteacher hebrew

Eteacher hebrew Pressured me to buy. When I wasn't satisfied they told me in order to cancel I had to speak to the finance department but no one was available. Internet

I was pressured into buying a language course. When I attended my first online class I was not satisfied. It was at a kindergarten level. At this rate the $1000.00 they are charging me would only teach me the alphabet and a few words. I wanted to cancel but when I called I was told by a woman named Victoria that I had to talk to the finance dept. but no one was available at the time and they would call me back shortly. I waited two days with no call. When I called back, another women named Victoria answered and told me that she does not have the authority to let me talk to the finance dept. of course I was angry. When I demanded to speak to the finance dept. she started laughing and acting like she can't hear me ang hung up on me. Now they won't even take my calls. It's surprisingly easy to get ahold of someone to buy the materials though.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2012 03:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eteacher-hebrew/internet/Eteacher-hebrew-Pressured-me-to-buy-When-I-wasnt-satisfied-they-told-me-in-order-to-can-986468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eteacher hebrew