Complaint Review: Eteacher

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: Lisa — Hull Massachusetts
Eteacher
Internet Israel

Eteacher Eteacher emptied my bank account unauthorized withdrawal! Do not do business with them you will be ripped off Internet

I signed my 10 year old up for Hebrew lessons. The lessons were going fine with the instructor. But when I lost my job and had no income I called in. The customer service rep said that I could do 10 payments instead of 7 and reduce the amount of each Payment. I explained I was waitingbon income to make the next payment. Fine he would call back in 3 weeks and I would get caught up. He called and said I will go ahead and cancel your contract I said ok but and then was about to ask a f we questions and he hung up.

The be t person called back and I said I did not want to cancel becuE it would be stupid as I would pay the $1600. And then my daughter would not get lessons that makes no sense. So he says he would see about the 10 lessons and when he gets back on the phone he says he understands there was a misunderstanding and he apologizes and then thanks me for my payment of $1600.!!!!!!

He ripped me off. I never authorized this from my bank account. Now I had payed for a service I never recieved. In addition the. Interact has many flaws in my favor but none of this seems to matter. They will not call me back. And there seems to be nothing I can do and now my daughter is upset because she liked the lessons. Do not do business with them they are scammers. They also record all your conversations I found out without you knowing. Do not trust them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 06:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eteacher/internet/Eteacher-Eteacher-emptied-my-bank-account-unauthorized-withdrawal-Do-not-do-business-wit-1061553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eteacher