Complaint Review: Eternity Love Spells

Eternity Love Spells
Internet USA

Eternity Love Spells LYING B**CH California Internet

*General Comment: Really

I had a spell done from GINGER after going on her website. She said she can help me with uniting me with my ex boyfriend, instead she made things much much worse between us. She also took a lot of money of me. She kept saying she needs to get things to do my spells so every time she asked me for money I sent it to her. Which was at least once a month!! I constantly phoned her and ane didn't answer the phone she only answered when she needed more money. GINGER ids a lying b**ch echo swill lie to you them cause more problems for you!! wa would never ever recommend this b**ch to anyone because she is not out there to help anyone. She onlretakes money of you then the b**ch disappears until she needs more money! Uh have also read another rip off report about GINGER which I am not surprised with. I really hope she would stop lying to people and people who need help go to other people apart this  b**ch.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eternity-Love-Spells-/internet/Eternity-Love-Spells-LYING-BCH-California-Internet-1054599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eternity Love Spells

#1 General Comment

Really

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

If she was ANY good at casting spells, dont you think she would be retired on a beach in Tahiti by now?? The problem I see is two fold. One is her obliously fake magic. Two is your need. She played you. She played you well if you sent her ANY money. What you believe in is your business, but use a little logic.