stuck

• Updated: Thu, November 06, 2008

• Reported By:Alamogordo New Mexico
Ethos
support@powerfullifesupport.helpserve.com Internet U.S.A.

Ethos Does Not Honor 200% Refunds Company did not honor Double Refund promise Internet

I contacted Ethos (Powerful Life Support) to let them know that my mileage was less then expected on August 2, 2008. I chatted with Jacob . He promised me a refund of the purchase amount and said they would honor the 200% guarantee.

After six weeks and many e-mails, my primary refund arrived in the mail $57.00. I immediately contacted Jacob again and was told the 200% refund would be issued by check at the end of the month (September).

In early October I again contacted them and was told that my refund request "fell thru the cracks" and would be sent at the end of October.

Well here it is, the first week of November and no refund - imagine that. No answer on the phone number - not returning phone messages, not returning e mails, and thier live support help desk is off-line.

Use extreme caution with this company. Here's my my ticket ID from them:

Ticket ID: OGT-136181
Department: Billing / Technical Support
Priority: Urgent
Status: In Progress

Jay
Alamogordo, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2008 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ethos/internet/Ethos-Does-Not-Honor-200-Refunds-Company-did-not-honor-Double-Refund-promise-Internet-1034155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ethos