Complaint Review: Etienne Aigner

Etienne Aigner
, Select State/Province USA

Etienne Aigner Shoes fell apart in an hour NewYork

*Author of original report: 2nd pair fell apart

This is the message I emailed to the company on 8/21/13. Got an automated receipt, but no reply. Tried calling their 800 number. All you can do is leave a message, which I did. No reply. Resent the message on 8/27. Still no reply. So I guess they just don't care.

I bought a pair of mid-heel sandals at the Aigner outlet in Wyomissing PA. When I wore the shoes for the first time within a half hour of leaving the house I started to wobble. Looked down and saw that the heel on the right shoe had split. A piece was missing and another piece was cracked and coming off. By the time I got to a place to get some tape to try to hold it together until I got home another piece had come off. Put tape around what was left. And by the time I got home the left heel had also come apart. It was quite upsetting since I was constantly afraid another part would break off and I would fall. When I tried to call the outlet I learned that it had closed down. [continued below]....

.....

It does not seem right for shoes to fall apart in such a dangerous way the first time they are worn. And as I turned them over the take the pics I see that the sole is also starting to crack. The shoes were outlet priced at $29.99. A lot to pay for less than an hour of wear

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Etienne-Aigner/Select-StateProvince/Etienne-Aigner-Shoes-fell-apart-in-an-hour-NewYork-1081401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Etienne Aigner

2nd pair fell apart

AUTHOR: - ()

Never heard from Aigner last year when a pair of sandals crumbled the first time I wore them. Now the same thing has happened to a 2nd pair that was worn only about 5 time. Sure seems like a pattern of defective products.

have pics of the problems with both pair.