Complaint Review: Etix.com

• Updated: Tue, March 04, 2014

• Reported By: Shandra — Portland Oregon
Nationwide USA

Etix.com Double charged and denied refund. Portland Nationwide

When purchasing tickets online I was asked to "review my cart" the page only showed 2 tickets and a $36 charge with $12 in fees. I clicked to finalize the order.

Later I received an email showing the apparent 4 tickets I had "purchased" and $98 was charged to my bank account. I called Etix customer service & was advised to email the company on account of Etix "not being able to process refunds over the phone."

2 emails later I am still denied any refund for a Malfunction on the companies behalf. I am very upset that I now have two tickets I did not pirchase and was charged $12.28 additional in charges for the unwanted tickets.

This is a small show for a not so well known band so the likelyhood of being able to see these tickets is very slim. I will most likely have to live with the close to $50 I was screwed out of.

The unwillingness of the company to make any sort of amend in place of the mistake their website made is very upsetting.  I would not advise anyone to purchase tickets online through them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Etixcom/nationwide/Etixcom-Double-charged-and-denied-refund-Portland-Nationwide-1128283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Etix.com