amounts

• Submitted: Sat, May 02, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 02, 2009

• Reported By:Toronto Ontario
Etour And Travel
3626 Quadrangle Boulevard, Suite 400 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Etour And Travel etour and Travel telephone sales reps are RUDE and pushy with anger management issues Orlando Florida

I just got off the phone with etour as they were calling me about their fabulous $119.00 flat rate Orlando and Daytonia package. I am Canadian and a little sun sounds good just about now. I listened to the young girls pitch and she was very sweet. I asked if it was Time Share and was told no, it was Vacation Ownership. So I had the basics of the pitch at this point but I just don't jump all over strange deals and give out my credit card number!!! When I said I wasn't willing to make a decision right now she asked me to hold the line and a guy came on the phone.

Well, this is where the conversation went south. He had this tone about him asking me if I had ever heard of 'Sheraton'...and when I said I wanted to discuss it with someone first he practically screamed..."WHO, WHO, lets call them then!" I couldn't believe his tone. He told me I was never ever going to get a deal like this anywhere ever again and his voice was soooo angry. "What's the problem, don't you have a credit card?" (Then I remembered, I got a similar call some months back and they were extremely rude.) Because of his attitude and his phrasing at this point told him " I definitely decline" and then he thanked me for "wasting 10 minutes of his reps time" and was even hotter under the collar then before...and like months back I cut the line and hung up on him. Now I tell you...I don't ever find the need to hang up the phone on anyone, but these guys are ridiculous and the last time they swore at me and the whole bit so I wasn't waiting for it again.

Bottom line here is people don't give away things for nothing...there is always a catch. And he certainly had motivation for being rude. I can imagine the Vacation Ownership reps (LOL) and how pushy, intimidating and condescending they might be. It would ruin your whole vacation!

Stillhere
Toronto, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2009 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Etour-And-Travel/Orlando-Florida-32817/Etour-And-Travel-etour-and-Travel-telephone-sales-reps-are-RUDE-and-pushy-with-anger-manag-448239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Etour And Travel