• Report: #209514

• Submitted: Tue, September 05, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, September 05, 2006

• Reported By:Manassas Virginia
Etour And Travel
3626 Quadrangle Blvd., Suite 400 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Etour And Travel ripoff Orlando Florida

I was offered a 6 day vacation (Orlando/Daytona Beach) plus 2 Universal tickets and hotel. I told them I was only interested in 3 days/Orlando plus 4 Universal tickets and hotel. They agreed. They knew I was married and yet never once mentioned that my husband was required to be on the tour. They were quick to take my money, knowing I was a married person who would be traveling alone. They refused to allow me to go on the tour when I arrived at the appointed time because my husband wasn't there. Meanwhile when I got to town, I had picked up some paperwork from them about the tour; it clearly stated that there would be ONE adult. So basically I was charged $298 for 3 nights in a Ramada Inn and that's all I got. I want them to see what's coming to them. I contacted my credit card company and they are doing an investigation.

Rosalie
Manassas, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2006 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Etour-And-Travel/Orlando-Florida-32817/Etour-And-Travel-ripoff-Orlando-Florida-209514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Etour And Travel