• Report: #197952

• Updated: Tue, August 15, 2006

• Reported By:toronto Ontario
Etourandtravel
Kissemme, Florida U.S.A.

Etourandtravel ripoff, scam people of money, promise to return not true if not going to travel Kissemme Florida

*Consumer Comment: I understand your frustration!

One day, an agent called me and offered a travel package that includes hotel accommodation for 6 nights and 7 days in Orlando and Daytona and a car rental for 7 days for only about $150. We just went to travel to Florida and we spent over $5000 for this kind of trip so I didn't want to take it as it sounded too good to be true. I didn't want to lose money so I politely declined. But I was passed over a guy named Gilbert Diaz and he told me that I shouldn't hesitate taking the package and that I could only pay $50 for now and they would send me travel info by mail along with a DVD. If I feel not interested, I should just phone him and ask for my money to be returned and he will gladly return the money.

Well, I called the number he gave me and he's nowhere to be found, so many excuses, and I got passed on from one person to another, all were not helpful and all are in connivance to hold on the money that isn't theirs. This is not a good business. They should be stopped as more and more people will be fooled and scammed. They should realize that there is always an honorable way to earn money, not scam people as it is so terrible.

Thank you.

Melinda
toronto, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2006 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Etourandtravel/Kissemme-Florida/Etourandtravel-ripoff-scam-people-of-money-promise-to-return-not-true-if-not-going-to-tr-197952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Etourandtravel

I understand your frustration!

AUTHOR: M - (U.S.A.)

I too have filed my own ripoff report and so has a few others I know. I had a different email at the time though. They will continually call you to get you the pay the "balance" of the $150 now. No one will help you and they lie and scam. Just don't fall for anything they try to sell you as we went on their "tour" and it was so scammy and we had the worst experience of our lives!