Complaint Review: Etourandtravel

• Reported By:Gaston South Carolina
Etourandtravel
etourandtravel.com Internet U.S.A.

Etour and travel buyer beware Orlando Florida

I was called about a 298.00 vacation for up to 4 people. It was 3 nights 4 days in Orlando, 3 nights 4 days in Daytona and 3 nights 4 days in Key West. I was to receive two ticket to Universal Studio for each person up to 4. I asked if this could be change to Disney World and the Epcot Center and they said yes.

I told them to call me back the next day. Then I gave them the information they needed then they asked me which attraction did I want the tickets and gave me a list. Disney World or Epcot Center was not on the list. Then when they told me that it did not include my granddaughter and I would have to buy her ticket because they only gave adult tickets. I said no thank you.

A few minutes later they called me back and said they had already run it through my credit card. They did offer to talk to my credit card company to get this straighten out.

Buyer beware!

Pat
Gaston, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2004 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Etourandtravel/internet/Etour-and-travel-buyer-beware-Orlando-Florida-106093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Etourandtravel