Complaint Review: Etourandtravel

• Updated: Tue, November 02, 2004

• Reported By:Delaware Ohio
Etourandtravel
Internet U.S.A.

Etourandtravel TOTAL RIP-OFF. BEWARE OF PHONEY PROMISES & WEBSITES. Kissimee Internet

*Consumer Comment: " Winner Beware "

I was called and told I won two tickets to Universal Studios. The gentleman tried to induce me to purchase a vacation package, but I asked several times is this was necessary to receive the two tickets. He said no, and finally gave me what he said was the information I would need to retrieve the tickets on email (etourandtravel.com/tickets) and a pin number (1527861), which would allow me to print the tickets out. He then told me that these tickets would be good for one year, and that I would just have to present the voucher for the tickets at their Kissimee, Florid Office, directions to which would be given me at their website. When I tried to enter the email address, I received the information that this was just a ripoff, and wanted to make sure no one else has this happen to them.

Bonnie
Delaware, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2004 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Etourandtravel/internet/Etourandtravel-TOTAL-RIP-OFF-BEWARE-OF-PHONEY-PROMISES-WEBSITES-Kissimee-Internet-102190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Etourandtravel

" Winner Beware "

AUTHOR: Bob - (U.S.A.)

I, unfortunately;like apparently many others have been contacted directly by this Co. with the promise of receiving ( 2 ) one day passes to Universal Studios, Orlando,Fl. only to discover that once I input the Email address given to me to print out the tickets, GUESS WHAT ? there is no such place. The only thing I was able to do was to tell the person that called me " NO "
regarding there GREAT opportunity to receive a marvelous vacation and rental car if I acted
" NOW " for the small fee of 398.00.
" BEWARE " because as the old saying goes:(IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE; THEN IT PROBABLY IS )