Complaint Review: Etourandtravel

• Submitted: Thu, July 05, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, July 05, 2007

• Reported By:Oviedo Florida
Etourandtravel
3626 Quandrangle Blvd. Corporate Park, Suite 400 Nationwide U.S.A.

Etourandtravel I was contacted by phone, told that I had won 2 tickets for Universal Studios. I was provided a PIN/website so that I could print out the vouchers for the tickets. When I tried the PIN as instructed, I found that I was unable to access the vouchers. When I contacted the company's customer service, Erica informed me that I "lived within 50 miles so no tickets." Why was I lied to Oviedo Orlando Florida

When I tried the PIN as instructed, I found that I was unable to access the vouchers. When I contacted the company's customer service, Erica informed me that I "lived within 50 miles so no tickets." Why was I lied to?

I've emailed the company my complaint, but they've yet to respond. I think that people should be aware that if this company is willing to lie to prospective customers for apparently no reason at all, then what is to stop them from acting even worse towards those whom purchase the company's travel packages!

Note: I will be checking back here to see if the company actually tries to refute what happened to me. It appears that another one of those whom they pulled this on, Gary of Gulfport, Florida, did not see the company's attempt at a response. For every one of those whom actually complain, there are probably 10,000 more who, while angry, do not take the time to complain. Companies like this one will not bother to behave in a legitimate and honest manner unless customers and prospective customers hold them accountable for the promises that their representatives make.

Jessica
Oviedo, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2007 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Etourandtravel/nationwide/Etourandtravel-I-was-contacted-by-phone-told-that-I-had-won-2-tickets-for-Universal-Studi-258924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Etourandtravel