Complaint Review: Etourandtravel.com/tickets

• Updated: Thu, March 11, 2010

• Reported By:Central Square New York
Etourandtravel.com/tickets
http://www.etourandtravel.com/tickets Nationwide U.S.A.

Etourandtravel.com/tickets ripoff 2 universal tickets for free timeshare solicitation lies lies lies Kissamee Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: There are free things in life

Just a note after reading these reports. It makes me sick to think there is no way to stop this from reoccuring.

I too was told I won these "tickets". When I spoke with the rep. They told me there speel and I explained I already owned a timeshare in Florida. I then was told I needed to claim the tickets just as everyone else says. I was told I did not need to see the resort and that I had, in deed, won these "tickets. So I went online to see, I saw and you could print my voucher but I need to consent to a 90 minute session. Which I am not going to do. These tickets were suppose to be free. My time is NOT free. I figured this would happen. Been there, Done that.

Some things to keep in mind, nothing is free, and there is no such thing as a free lunch.

Stephanie
Central Square, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2004 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Etourandtravelcomtickets/nationwide/Etourandtravelcomtickets-ripoff-2-universal-tickets-for-free-timeshare-solicitation-lies-103956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Etourandtravel.com/tickets

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

There are free things in life

AUTHOR: J K - (United States of America)

etourandtravel indeed gives free passes to Universal, but ONLY when you buy a discounted vacation package as well as attended that aforementioned timeshare. Like it's a big deal?! I've never heard of time LITERALLY costing money and in retrospect you're saving money as $398 is exceptionally cheap for several trips to Florida.