Complaint Review: Etre

• Submitted: Tue, November 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 18, 2008

• Reported By:Putnam County New York
Etre
Jefferson Valley Mall Yorktown, New York U.S.A.

Etre I almost fell for it tonight Yorktown New York

I was coming from Sears, and this woman approached me from a kiosk, asking if she could ask me a couple questions. Unfortunately I failed to resist, as she was really hot.

So anyway, she took my hands, and started to buff one of my--beautiful to begin with--fingernails. She then proceeded to make a case that the finish lasts, by using nail polish remover, etc. Ok, the results were pretty darn good, but more on that later.

I conveyed to her, that I'm single and all the ladies I know either paint their nails or don't indulge in nail care. She then began to show me a facial cleaner. She rubbed it on my hand, at which point I thought I was going to acquiesce (well played dear), but I fought off the kryptonite and composed myself.

So I finally exited from this encounter. Being a semi-germaphobe and the fact that my hand was tingling, I decided to go wash my hands. My shiny nail was back to it's lackluster former self, following the hand washing. The goods were very expensive, like 40 bucks for a maybe 5 ounces. I thought I was interested in the face wash, but in reality of was under the spell of vixen saleswoman. Hate to admit it, but I'm glad I got out of their with $40 still in my pocket.

Pete
Putnam County, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2008 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Etre/Yorktown-New-York/Etre-I-almost-fell-for-it-tonight-Yorktown-New-York-1030585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Etre