Complaint Review: Etsy

• Updated: Wed, August 10, 2011

• Reported By: Et_fA — philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Etsy
55 Washington Street, Suite 512 Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Etsy Rob White My Shop has been deactivated with no warning or explanation Brooklyn, New York

I am extremely sad. Etsy deleted my account with out warning or explanation. I don't know what to do. I am a single mother this is how I feed my kids.

I have yet to receive an explanation. I posted a comment in a thread, and 30 minutes later my shop was de-activated. I never received a warning.

I am seeking legal action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2011 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Etsy/Brooklyn-New-York-19027/Etsy-Rob-White-My-Shop-has-been-deactivated-with-no-warning-or-explanation-Brooklyn-New-Y-763535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Etsy