Complaint Review: Etsy

• Submitted: Sun, April 21, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 21, 2013

• Reported By: marnie —

Etsy Fabulousbrass etsy.com/fabulousebrass is a RIPOFF!!!! Don't order from Etsy! You are taking a risk if you do. Internet

I ordered 3 items from etsy.com/fabulousbrass not too long ago. I paid through Paypal. Approximately 2 weeks later, I looked on my etsy account to see if my items had been shipped. They had not. I tried to email the store owner Linda Yu to see when my items would be shipped. No response. I tried again 2 days later. No response. Then I tried emailing etsy. No response. I was upset thinking I had been duped and etsy didn't care at all. They would not even email me back! So, I had to go through Paypal and open a case against the seller Linda Yu to get my refund. She sent me a nasy email saying that she responded to my emails. The nerve!! Paypal got me my money back. I closed my etsy account and will never order from them again. They obviously don't care about their customers at all! Beware of fabulousbrass on etsy!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 04:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Etsy/internet/Etsy-Fabulousbrass-etsycomfabulousebrass-is-a-RIPOFF-Dont-order-from-Etsy-You-are-1044982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Etsy