Complaint Review: Etsy.com

• Submitted: Thu, November 08, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 08, 2012

• Reported By: judith — russells pt. Ohio United States of America
55 Washington St. Inbrooklyn ternet, New York United States of America

Etsy.com e-bay owned I opened new shop, not able to use, merged my shop with another and removed my banking. Inbrooklyn ternet, New York

In October,2012 I spent weeks opening a shop on Etsy.com.  Windows by Vargo. It is going to be submitted for patenting, as I invented the Window Treatment System.

I set up my banking with MasterCard debit.  I did not opt for PayPal.
my shop, but were directed to Windows by Virgo.  Certain reqired pages could not be filled in. My banking initially allowed me to make payments. No e-mail was responded to with fixing the mix up.

Then I was directed to someone elses account who happened to be PayPal I did not have a PayPal acct.  I could not make payments, or even close my shop. There a grain of truth or assistance from Etsy.  They did not want to admit to all the mistakes.  What they did with my bank acct remains a mystery. I tested logging into the name change EVERYONE WITH A WINDOW and still was directed to Windows by Virgo. [continued below]....
.....  The top of their page state my name.

I can no long find  my bank acct. What they do is refuse to acknowledge what has happened.  They protect themselved by coming up with riduculous statements. To protect my banking acct, since it has been compomised, and I cannot get into my shop, is FBI reports, lawyer, and there will many more.  I want to expose them and make them responsible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Etsycom/Inbrooklyn-ternet-New-York-11201/Etsycom-e-bay-owned-I-opened-new-shop-not-able-to-use-merged-my-shop-with-another-and-r-966409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Etsy.com