- Report: #1035934
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Eugene Edward Kinsey
Eugene Edward Kinsey323 main street ,seal beach california 90740 Internet United States of America
Eugene Edward Kinsey UNPROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOR OF EUGENE KINSEY Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
WHAT HE DID
1)He was lazy to propound the Notice of Deposition and when he did it was objected because of his mistake as she lives more than 150 miles from his Office.
2) Because of his action the discovery cut-off date of March 26 2012 was passed and he incurred me $3450.00 for the EX PARTE and motion to compel her deposition.
3) On April 11 2012 hearing he proposed that both the lawyers have opted for mediation ,whereas he never disclosed this thing to me on the contrary he took 2nd retainer of $5000.00 from me as he told me that the case would go to the trial.
WHAT HE DID NOT DO
1) He did not talk about his Motion to Compel her deposition on April 11 2012,instead proposed mediation which hampered my case for 1 year from April 11 2012 to March 22 2013. As a result of his action April 11 2012 hearing will be done on March 22 2013.
2). He did not file a motion to re-open discovery as advised to him by the Judge Mark Borenstein on April 11 2012.As a result of his action now I can no longer perform any discovery on my case.He did irreparable damage to my case.
3) He proposed mediation but did not take any step to mature it nor did he informed or updated me by any means. I was kept in total darkness as to what is going on in my case from April 11 2012 to time I decided to fire him in October 2012.
4).When the opposing party disqualified the judge he did not do anything for 4 months.,whenever I called him to take some action to bring dates back on calendar he would state that ,"Rapinder tomorrow is your day" and unfortunately "tomorrow" never came and I had to fire him to take the case in my hands.
How did I uncover everything
I had a hearing on Motion to Compel Request for Admission on February 13 2013 .At that hearing the Judge wanted to see the transcript form the last hearing.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 11:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eugene-Edward-Kinsey/internet/Eugene-Edward-Kinsey-UNPROFESSIONAL-BEHAVIOR-OF-EUGENE-KINSEY-Internet-1035934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.