Complaint Review: Eugene Snodderly

• Updated: Fri, April 29, 2011

• Reported By: Kim — Stockton California USA
Eugene Snodderly
post office box's California mostly, Florida United States of America

Eugene Snodderly Gene con man who married my friend while married; stole my entire coin collection, my colt python, worth several hundred thousand. mostly, Florida

Mr Snodderly proposed to my friend in California after knowing her a short while.  While they visited me in San Jose, he saw that I was having landscaping work done and placing valuables in a shed to prevent workers from taking them when going inside my home.  He offered to go next door to get a lock for me to save time.  Came back with lock and 1 key (found came with 2).  I locked up and went to an appointment.
A couple days later went to get money to pay some more to the workers and everything was gone.  My friend and Mr Snodderly had left to go to Reno and when I called to ask her if they saw my several hundred thousand dollar coin collection, my gun and sleeping bag... she said no.  They came back and visited again on their way "home" when Mr Snodderly started pacing up and down my street.  He hopped into a volkswagen bug and left... never to be seen again.  We found a noose for my friend which had a caption "if you can't live without me, go ahead and kill yourself".  Suspecting Mr Snodderly was a con man, it was then she remembered that Mr Snodderly had given a friend of hers a silver dollar while they were in Reno and began to wonder if maybe he did steal my collection.
The friend produced the coin and I recognized it as being mine.  I called the San Jose District Attorney's office and was told that there were people with real problems and he couldn't be bothered with my little case.  Even though I explained I would lose my home as a result since I had become disabled; and that my gun could now be used in a crime and traced to me, leading me to feel it was important, he (Michael Adams or Adam Michaels... can't remember his name) ignored me.  The DA's office and the assistant DA in particular, named above, said that for all he knew, Mr Snodderly was innocent, that aliens might have taken my coin collection and some of the coins fell out of their space ship door before they got it closed and Mr Snodderly innocently picked it up and gave it to my friend's friend.
I told him there's doubt, and reasonable doubt and wouldn't want him to defend me if I were on trial, if that's the best he could do.  He wouldn't help even though Mr Snodderly had given us his social security number (same as driver's license number where he was licensed) and check it out.  I lost my home a short time later; was homeless and on the streets for a while; during which time I was attacked by James Ball and almost killed.  Again the DA's office said "he doesn't have a previous record, it's not nice that we trash his name... even though his blood was all over from cutting himself on his own attack weapon.
If you have dealings with any of these people, let them go ASAP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2011 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eugene-Snodderly/mostly-Florida-/Eugene-Snodderly-Gene-con-man-who-married-my-friend-while-married-stole-my-entire-coin-co-723607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eugene Snodderly