Complaint Review: Eun K. Um, Ph.D. Statistical Consulting Group 67 S Bedford St, Suite 400 W Burlington, MA 01803

• Submitted: Mon, June 17, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 28, 2014

• Reported By: Student — Arlington Virginia
67 s bedford st suite 400 w Burlington, Massachusetts USA
  • Phone: 781-229-5838
  • Web:
  • Category: Tutoring

Eun K. Um, Ph.D. Statistical Consulting Group 67 S Bedford St, Suite 400 W Burlington, MA 01803 Do not use statistical consulting group Burlington Massachusetts

*UPDATE Employee: We did our best to do what's stated in the proposal.

*Consumer Comment: I highly recommend Statistical Consulting Group.

*Consumer Comment: The BBB rated Statistical Consulting Group as an A.

*Consumer Comment: Agree!! It is A Total Scam

Do not waist your money on writing help from this mpany.

Eun K. Um, Ph.D.

Statistical Consulting Group

67 S Bedford St, Suite 400 W

Burlington, MA 01803

After my paper continued to fail I wrote Dr. Um the following

DR. Um,

I am formally requesting a refund of all of my money for the following reasons:

1.  You were asked to make corrections to my paper and you stated that you could make the corrections and the paper would pass.  You also stated that this would be completed in a timely manner and that was not true.

2.  You provided me with several papers with errors and each time you said you are sorry for the inconvenience.

3.  I had to spend hours reviewing your work and making corrections.

4.  The references were not in order or presented in APA style.

5.  The references information was made up.  Some of the pages in the references do not even exsist.

6. Each paper I was given failed.

7.  I waisted over one month working with you to produce passing paper and it never happened.  I had to work with my teacher on my own to make the paper corrections to pass this class.  I only have a limited amount of time to complete a passing paper and I could not longer invest time in your incompetent staff.

They gave me several papers wirh errors and none of the papers passed in oner. Months time.  I decided I ould b better trying to o this myself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eun-K-Um-PhD-Statistical-Consulting-Group-67-S-Bedford-St-Suite-400-W-Burlington-MA-01803/Burlington-Massachusetts-01803/Eun-K-Um-PhD-Statistical-Consulting-Group-67-S-Bedford-St-Suite-400-W-Burlington-MA-1059840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eun K. Um, Ph.D. Statistical Consulting Group 67 S Bedford St, Suite 400 W Burlington, MA 01803

We did our best to do what's stated in the proposal.

AUTHOR: Jimmy Robinson - ()

According to the proposal, we were supposed to fix her prospectus. And we did our best to do what's stated in the proposal. The following is the reason why she is not entitled to a refund:

1. The project was completed in a timely manner. What she stated is not true.

2. Since she asked us to revise the document, so we revised the document until she was satisfied.

3. Her reference was originally not in order. Thus we fixed that. Thus, her reference was in order.

4. The reference information was not made up. We put the exact author and year. What she stated is not true.

5. After we sent the final program to her, she said "It looks okay." What she stated is not true. She made excuses to get the money back.

She signed the conract that says that payments are non-refundable, and we fulfilled what's stated in the proposal. Thank you.

Sincerelyy,

I highly recommend Statistical Consulting Group.

AUTHOR: Alice Moore - ()

The folks at Statistical Consulting Group have been working with our department for several years. The folks at Statistical Consulting Group are extremely knowledgeable and have always been eager to assist us. I have been extremely impressed with their knowledge and the timely fashion. I highly recommend Statistical Consulting Group. The folks at Statistical Consulting Group are professional and easy to work with. We have enjoyed a long relationship with Statistical Consulting Group and plan on continuing that for many years to come.

The BBB rated Statistical Consulting Group as an A.

AUTHOR: Richard Dunn - ()

Since the BBB rated Statistical Consulting Group an A, we worked with them. They did a fantastic job. They completed the job expertly and professionaly. We were very impressed by their professional work. They were competent, prompt, and accurate. All business work completed in excellent time. They were thorough - a 100 % positive experience. They showed an excellent, strong work ethic. We will use them again next time. I appreciate the best service I have ever used! I strongly recommend Statistical Consulting Group's service to any researcher.

Agree!! It is A Total Scam

AUTHOR: Stats - ()

I had similar experience with them. The address changed from what was listed in this report to be 10411 Motor City Dr., Suite 500, 5th floor, Bethesda, MD 20817. It was a huge disappointment.  I do believe they fabricate numbers and information in their reports. After requesting a refund, they stopped responding to any communications or requests. They might be changing their website and address. So, please do homework and investigate before you sign your agreement.

companys