Complaint Review: Euphoria Massage

• Reported By: hill — malibu California United States of America
Euphoria Massage
8253 santa monica blvd west hollywood, California United States of America

Euphoria Massage Massage Injury west hollywood, California

I went for a massage nearly 4 months ago.  I had a 1.5 hour massage.  During which, I was torn apart by the massuer.
I would try to tell them..instructions, but the man could not speak english.  He preyed my back apart and at the end..dropped my legs and I felt my back click. When I stood up..It hurt.  IT DID NOT HURT WHEN I WALKED IN. I was going simply for a relaxing massage.  As the days went on..the pain got worse.  I have spent thousands on medical bills and
xrays.  The pain has ruined my sleep, my work and my lifestyle. I need further treatments and tests that I can not afford.
This place from my understanding uses non liscensed non certified massage employees.  I tired to contact them..bu they said..no massage can hurt someone and never got back to me.  I am an athlete and very strong and in great shape.  If they hurt me.. I wonder how many others, who are not in shape they may have hurt??  These non certified places..(i found out after they were not certifited) should be shut down by the state of CA.  Can you help..or am I screwed?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Euphoria-Massage/west-hollywood-California-90046/Euphoria-Massage-Massage-Injury-west-hollywood-California-1006019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Euphoria Massage