Complaint Review: Eureka

• Updated: Sat, January 18, 2014

• Reported By: jzellers — Shenandoah Pennsylvania
, Select State/Province USA

Eureka Vacuum destroyed line oleum floor and claim denied North Carolina

A claim was made to Eureka via phone call For damage to my dining room flooR on November 9, 2013.  Followed by dozens of emails with picture documentation. No response was received for at least 1.5 months. I was then told I had to mail my vacuum back to them for testing Which I did.  I received a letter two weeks after I returned the vacuum to them that there is no proof the vacuum caused this damage citing the vacuum works properly.  I was provided no test result findings nor was the vacuum returned to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2014 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eureka/Select-StateProvince/Eureka-Vacuum-destroyed-line-oleum-floor-and-claim-denied-North-Carolina-1116559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eureka