Complaint Review: Euro City Lotto - Santalucia Security Company

C/carraca De Mayor 4-9 28038 Nationwide Spain
  • Phone: 003-4653328958
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Santalucia Security Company S.a Euro City Lotto spanish sweepstake lottery s.a ripoff Madrid spain

I got a letter from spain telling me i won 1, 231,620. one million two hundred and thirty one thousand six hundred and twenty euro in cash credited to a file no- nis/04. to further more, my money was deposited with a security company insured in my name.

the letter also indicated that i should keep my winning confidential from public notice, to begin my claim i must contact my processing agent - santalucia secutity company. I did contacted the agent on the phone and asked me to fill the processing form. i wrote on the form my personal details, bank details, next of kin's name, photo copy of my passport.

after sending all by fax, I got a phone call from a bank claiming to be calling from la caixa bank the man rom the bank asked me to send my award winning certificate, copy of my passport or driving licence, deposit certificate which the euro city lotto used in depositing the fund in my name. i must send all these before the fund is paid in to my account.

i told the man i do not have these documents he said i should contact my agent. i did and the agent sent the documents to me by fax. i've decided not to go any further since two days ago after reading some reports on ripoff report.

my only concern now is my details with them. should i call my bank to change my account details or report the whole thing to the police?

United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2007 05:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Euro-City-Lotto-Santalucia-Security-Company/nationwide/Santalucia-Security-Company-Sa-Euro-City-Lotto-spanish-sweepstake-lottery-sa-ripoff-Madr-1032956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Euro City Lotto - Santalucia Security Company