• Report: #196383

• Reported By:Deanshanger, Northants Other
Euro City Security S A
Avda Juan Sebastian Elcano 46-4a, 28002 Madrid, Spain Madrid, Spain

Euro City Security S A ripoff Madrid Spain

14th June 2006 I arrived home from work this evening, on the anniversary of the death of my previous partner David, to find a letter delivered from Malaga, Spain. The last time I was in Malaga was actually to fly David's body home after he was killed in a car accident. I immediately feel sick.

I opened the letter, somewhat stunned and found to my surprise, I appeared to have won the Euro Lottery - without even buying a ticket! Clearly a miracle of opportunity omitted from the Da Vinci code.

I followed the instructions and contacted Maxwell Princewill (an obviously very Spanish sounding name), to establish what this was about. I warned him, I was in no way providing him details of my bank account and he assured me I didn't have to, I just had to fill in the claim form and request my winnings by cheque. I said the whole matter sounded dubious and he assured me it wasn't.

I ended the call and took the letter to my neighbour - a police officer, who advised me this looked "dodgy".

My husband arrived home, he called the telephone number and spoke with my new friend Maxwell, who again assured him this was a genuine lottery win.

I decided to investigate further. I logged onto the website "Ministerio De Economia Y Hacienda" and clicked on the english button, then selected the lottery icon. Strangely, I found there was no lottery draw on the day I was supposed to have won my 615,810Euros! At the bottom of the web page is an important notice, advising people of such fraudulent activity.

I do a company search and immediately find the ripoff website! I have scanned and emailed the Ministerio copies of my letters and suggest anyone else who received such letters does exactly the same. Please do this to stop anyone becomming a victim of such despicable crimes.

Nicola
Deanshanger, Northants
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2006 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Euro-City-Security-S-A/Madrid-/Euro-City-Security-S-A-ripoff-Madrid-Spain-196383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Euro City Security S A