Complaint Review: Euro Dream Boxers Amanda Duckett

• Updated: Sat, January 28, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous. — San Antonio Texas United States of America
Euro Dream Boxers Amanda Duckett
2390 Carver Rd Diamond, Missouri United States of America

Euro Dream Boxers Amanda Duckett Marlenne Euro Boxers Lies Con woman cheat Diamond, Missouri

*Consumer Comment: You wrote it

*Consumer Comment: Not Me writing this

*Consumer Comment: what Lies She will tell

Mr Thomas is not the only one to be cheat by euro dream boxers.Ms Duckkett pick up one of my males at the air port,more or less stole him.She bred almost everything she had to him,I got a female from her and she was bite all over her body as you can see in the pictures,She is a ture night mare to th4e boxer worls and the import world.

I file a report with AKC,Also she has a letter on her web site permission to bred it is so untrue,She did not have premission to bred my dog to any of hers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2011 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Euro-Dream-Boxers-Amanda-Duckett/Diamond-Missouri-64804/Euro-Dream-Boxers-Amanda-Duckett-Marlenne-Euro-Boxers-Lies-Con-woman-cheat-Diamond-Missou-729091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Euro Dream Boxers Amanda Duckett

You wrote it

AUTHOR: keth_james - (United States of America)

I have heard the tape of Billy Thomas talking to you ,everything in the report is as you sated on the phone to Billy Thomas.

Not Me writing this

AUTHOR: Karol - (United States of America)

So, i'ts funny and crazy, But I did not write this report about Amanda... Someone is pretending to be me and wrote this to bash her!!! Yes, she had my male and all but I gave her permission to breed him. and I think impersonating someone like this is not only illegal but also not right.

I am from San Antonio, and those are my dogs, but I did NOT write this report. someone just wants to use my name and info for their games. I would hate for people to think that I have such horrible grammar too. LOL

KA

what Lies She will tell

AUTHOR: Billy56 - (USA)

I saw your page about Amanda and I have had my bad deal with her. I do not wish to discuss that issue,
 but here is a tidbit for you.

Below is a link to her ad on Next Day Pets. She is claiming in this ad that her town was destroyed in the recent
tornando break out! What horrible and despicable way to try to sell a dog! I called the Naosho Chamber of Commerce because
they deal with the town of Diamond and I was told that there was very minimal damage in Diamond. Some tree damage and minor
roof damage. The town was not DESTROYED as her ad states. How dare she take advantage of the lives lost and the total
destruction of the people in Joplin who had true loss and heartache. What kind of a person would do that, this is a very
sick way to dump her dogs, according to her site he is not even there anyway, he is somewhere up north so what is the
true reason she is trying to sell him? http://www.nextdaypets.com/directory/dogs/09fc3346-0291.aspx"

Quantum Satis for sale