Complaint Review: Euro Moving & Storage

• Reported By: Gina L — Scottsdale Arizona
Euro Moving & Storage
6120 W Osborn Rd Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Euro Moving & Storage Francis Total Ripoff Phoenix, Arizona

Received a mailer, called in for a quote. Also called several companies with the same questions. My quote was for $39.99 per hour and a 19% trip charge for gas. Upon starting the move they asked I sign a contract that now included extra fees for shrink wrap, stairs and a extra hour fee for a trip charge outside of the 19% fee. I called their office and a different woman answered the phone said the other woman must have misquoted and thats the fee. I was very upset but on a timeline so we went forward. The movers were extremely slow and it took an extra hour than the moving company that I had move us in and there was less stuff and a shorter drive. When we were almost done the movers than said I had to give them cash or they would not unload the rest of my furniture. I explained that I wanted to make sure my furniture was all ok. Again I called the office, no answer. I kept calling and when they answered they said too bad and you have to pay if you want your furniture. I have never been treated like a criminal and it was outrageous that this place does business like this. The mover explained that they get stiffed all the time. I said well if you did business the right way and quoted correctly you would not have these problems. In closing I have moved 12 times in the last 10 years and I have never been treated and ripped off as I have with this company. Please post this so they cannot treat others this way and rip people off. I had to borrow a extra $100 just to pay their bill.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Euro-Moving-Storage/Phoenix-Arizona-85033/Euro-Moving-Storage-Francis-Total-Ripoff-Phoenix-Arizona-1047042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Euro Moving & Storage