Complaint Review: EuroPay Solutions

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 11, 2016

• Reported By: ISO — Gilbert Arizona United States of America
EuroPay Solutions

EuroPay Solutions David Solomon, Josh Russell, Roger Samara worldwide lair and scammer Internet

*Consumer Comment: love is patient & kind

*Consumer Comment: file transfer to Ontario

*Consumer Comment: David & cie

*General Comment: Same Sh*t - Different Day

*Consumer Comment: Lowlife David Solomon/Chityal

I have had dozens of people who I don't know come find me to share their horrible stories on how they have been harmed in some way by David Solomon and Europay Soultions. They emailed me the rip off reports links and I thought I should share my side of the story...

I met David through Rosh Russell in 2011, I was looking to place some of my High Risk merchants and Josh highly recommended David Solomon. At that time when I met David he was a partner in Frist Global Billing. I sent First Global billing some of my high risk accounts and it turned it into a nightmare.. Merchants were getting shut down, funds were being held and my clients were very upset. Here is a link from one of my merchants whose funds were held

At the time I didnt know David was a criminal and steals from merchants so I assumed it was FGB taking my merchants money!

I ended up meeting with David and Roger in Montreal and he said that he was very un-happy with FGB and will open a new company called EuroPay Solutions. He asked me to play a big role in the company... be director of sales and have a % of the company. I believed in David, Roger and Josh at that time and thought it would a start business move. David also claimed that he was dying of cancer and needed someone to take
over his role if he passes away.

I have to say the first 3 months were awesome, we were getting account approved clients were happy and I was happy.  Three months into this started to seeing the red flags and it started to concern me.. I first noticed that when I got paid the wires came out of Canada business bank account and they didnt say EuroPay Solutions. It was some corporation I never heard of.  Additionally we never had a formal agreement
put together. Roger Samara was supposed to send us shareholder agreements and I still to this day never seen or signed an agreement with EPS. David always claimed he was sick and dying but was always out partying and drinking! It really didnt make since to me that someone is dying of cancer is out parting every

Remember that merchant who never got there funds from FGB, well that merchants also had another $30,000+ missing through a bank transfer David did well setting up her European bank account. He blamed it on the bank and to this date the merchants are still missing their funds.  Another thing that really stuck out was anyone who was in our industry warned me to stay away from David, that he was trouble
and doesnt payout his resellers. I didnt believe them because I was getting
paid Well a lot changed in April 2012

Roger Samara was arrest in AZ on fraud charges. I was actually at the airport waiting for Roger when the secret services arrested him! I had to go to the secret service office and pick up his bags

When Roger got arrested I really started connecting the dots that I am dealing with criminals.  I was very concerned and new I needed to get out. I spoke to a couple close friends and Family and decided that I should no longer have my name at all associated with EPS. The wires never came from the same bank accounts, we didnt have reporting and I wanted nothing to do with their criminal activity.

I emailed David that I no longer want to be a shareholder of the company and to set me up as a reseller on my current accounts. Well that never happened and David and Josh are just collecting money on my accounts that still to this date are processing through EPS.

Its truly sad and David you should be ashamed of yourself. You lied and stole from me! You have no heart and truly are a sick minded person. Stop with you lies and turn yourself in. You are too far deep into your lies and criminal ways to keep your scam going! People are catching on and are very angry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EuroPay-Solutions/internet/EuroPay-Solutions-David-Solomon-Josh-Russell-Roger-Samara-worldwide-lair-and-scammer-I-1012230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EuroPay Solutions

love is patient & kind

the life lessons of Dr Seuss

file transfer to Ontario

AUTHOR: venus - (United States of America)

Here I thought that the author called honesty is key was an ex gfriend of David, for the comments left really appeared far too personal than business victimization. I have proof that i was sent this ripoff report link. I have proof of emails sent by third parties, although I do not know any of them personaly.

I am a mother who is raising David Chityals child. I am a mother who has received a judgment from courts to obtain child support. I have made no claims againts the company, for I have no interest nor knowledge of Davids ways of conducting business.

The facts i have stated in prior "blogs" are not to ruin reputations, but to establish what is lawful.

Noone has stepped forward to 1) demonstrate proofs of malpractice- identified themselves.

I have proofs from received emails that this link was sent to me :)

Noone can prove otherwise, for their actions would be deemed malicious

So, when one is able to establish truths with court documents and identifies themselves, it is called RIGHTFUL ACTIONS>

another word for LAWFUL CONDUCT!

I challenge Europay Solutions lawyers to say otherwise, Anytime!

David & cie

AUTHOR: venus - (United States of America)

The fact is on these posts ;anonymous people say they have not been paid.

All other mentions do not appear to be about the company but about the owner, the director, the fund holder, the transactor David Solomon, whom changed legally his name for obvious reasons.

The Quebec governement accomodated this legal change of name.

For obvious reasons, working in the financial industry, david Solomon appears to be operating has legal as possible but shady,(enough to duct financial obligations to children, fooling governements and court orders) . Within the law breached, the flaws appear to be on non contracts established among all brokers, partners, affiliated programs, is my understanding of the posts. Therefore noone appears to have proof of owning a partnership or brokering fees.

I'd like to remind that Slashing someones reputation is easy to do. Mentions of hear say;; travestites and HIV is a bit far fetched, and ive never seen one travestite in my life who had an once of credibility. sorry for the happy community can be on my back for all i care.

David Chityal use to say he had cancer. One day in early 2002, i received a call from his criminal lawyer then, who was practicaly in tears over davids brain cancer.. i was already immuned by his cancer tactics then. I beleive that cancer was developed right after criminal charges was laid upon him, and prosecutor for the crown on the case wanted to drop charges because he was under investigation for fraud, which he was later arrested for in late 2003.

I urge you ALL to come to a resolution instead. I would much prefer to see david solomon packing grocery bags for the elderly then back in jail. I always held on to the notion that salvation is available to everyone who seeks it.

Meanwhile David: jailbirds do what they can to survive. Jailbirds posts adds on inmate.com, apparently theres a lots of ladies that enjoy having a non existant relationship with an inmate, while often single mothers they are, with many kids, send $$ to these jailbirds. the trouble TODAY, is these years of taking money from these single mothers, ends up in a fairy land situation, where the legitimate children of such jailbirds are now faced with internet meetings of these troubled women, and their children. YOUR sister would help you con single mothers by setting up these dating an inmate profiles.

This is how this family views they have love in their hearts...they help each other con.. strange people.

There appears to have no medium for integrity or dignity, even when he paid his child support it came with humiliations. Years pass by, and often enough, the repercussions of ones life still has negative ripple effect on innocent people. David Solomon is not a good con man, but a con nonetheless, whos caught between his" idee of grandeur".

For years of silence and on going pain does not bring peace. For his excentric ways of life, still shatters negative attention.

One thing is certain though, is if any of you brokers or affiliates Now have a bad reputation due to europay solutions, then it shouldnt be all that hard to obtain proof from your merchant account holders, holding you responsible, therfore asking restitution shouldnt be a stretch.

One fact is clear, is that EUROPAY SOLUTIONS does exist, operates, and is making David Dolomon a small fortune. and tomorrow it'll be another company with another president with david holding the funds. He still works with corrupted criminal lawyers to this day. Although Spiegel has not confirmed if he is Europay solutions attorney, and he has a great reputation. Surprised that he would associate himself with David Solomon.

Lets not try to judge a man by his past. but his past will be held against him, if his present is the same.

i am asking you guys, to seek a financial resolution instead of trying to get a man in jail. I would appreciate that david instead takes the opportunity to do the right thing. Meanwhile, if any of you would like to send me his banking informations, I would like to ask the quebec(canada) courts for a seizure for child support.

You can send it to venusheaven101@hotmail.com.

Thank you.

#4 General Comment

Same Sh*t - Different Day

AUTHOR: Micky - (Canada)

So familiar - he has done the same story over and over again!

Cancer yeah my A.....

Lowlife David Solomon/Chityal

AUTHOR: Honesty is the key! - (United States of America)

Your story is a mirror of many similar stories, this David is a very sick person that has 0 morals and NEVER speaks the truth. He tells people that he has cancer, however the only disease that he has is HIV and a very sick brain. According to a couple of transvestites in Serbia, he inflicted them with HIV and they are looking to hunt him down and turn him in to the authorities. Apparently he got his HIV when he was the "blocks b***h" in prison for 6 years in the USA. There are no words to describe this "human reject", this is the lowest form of humanity i have ever encountered.

Hundreds of victims will advise you to RUN RUN RUN from this lowlife dirt bag!!!

One of his scams.....convicted felon and an impersonator trying to be David Solomon from Goldman Sachs