Complaint Review: Eurobase Fulfillment Ltd

• Updated: Wed, January 08, 2014

• Reported By: Jenny — Aberdeen Scotland Alabama
Eurobase Fulfillment Ltd
190 00PAHA Czech Republic Internet USA

Eurobase Fulfillment Ltd Slim body Sent off for free sample only had to pay delivery charge,recieved another sample went online to look them up found your site saying it was a scam.Phoned my bank to stop any payments from them being taken off only to find out they had taken a payment of £89 66 out of my account on the 24th Dec,bank gave me a phone no but no response to this number,have cancelled any further transanctions with them through my bank. Lihovarska 1060/12 Czech Republic Internet

I saw an advert on Facebook for slimming tablets free sample and you only had to pay postage,i ordered them and they arrived,because there wasnt much information regarding the tablets i decided not to use them and put them in a cupboard.I recieved a card from the post office saying there was a package for me so i had it re-delivered,when i got the package i said to the woman i hope its not more of the slimming pills i sent for as it was only a free sample.

I decided to go online to find an address to say to them i had not ordered any more as i hadnt used the first lot only for it to say it was a scam and it had a story of a woman who recieved a second batch then found out she had £89 taken out of her account.I phoned my bank to find out if anything had been taken out of my account by this company only to find out they had taken £89.66 out of my account as well,i pay Clydsdale bank £12.99 month to cover me for direct debit and identity fraud but it does not cover me for money taken from my card,i tried to phone the company but there is no response when you phone,i have now been left with no money in my bank account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eurobase-Fulfillment-Ltd/internet/Eurobase-Fulfillment-Ltd-Slim-body-Sent-off-for-free-sample-only-had-to-pay-delivery-char-1113841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eurobase Fulfillment Ltd