Complaint Review: Eurocenter Games

• Updated: Sun, April 13, 2014

• Reported By: vI_RaDaR_Iv — Winchester Virginia
Eurocenter Games
Internet USA

Eurocenter Games I have been playing this game for the past 3 months. I have invested time and money into the game. I recently got falsely banned from the game for 3 months. I have emailed the company over and over but dont even get a reply. the ban is for hacking or cheating when I can barely operate windows 8 much less hack a game. I have tried to get this ban removed because I haven't done anything but they took my money and my account. this game company needs to work on there support I think it is wrong to ban a player from a game for no reason or no proof Internet

Company bans people from there game when you have put money into it and when you email them trying to appeal the ban they never respond. I have been banned from a game for no reason.  I did not do anything wrong but no one will listen. This game will take your money and run banning you for months and months knowing you wont come back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2014 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eurocenter-Games/internet/Eurocenter-Games-I-have-been-playing-this-game-for-the-past-3-months-I-have-invested-tim-1138582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eurocenter Games