Complaint Review: Eurofoodmart.com

• Updated: Fri, October 28, 2011

• Reported By: larrysfixit — Joelton Tennessee United States of America
566 Heecules Dr, Colchester, Vermont 05446 Internet United States of America

Eurofoodmart.com dadoze@comcast. Ripoff atempt Internet, Internet

On Thursday 28 September 2011 I made a order to purchase $168.73 of Germany food stuff from Eurofoodmart.com. I received a email invoice on 29 September.

The invoice stated the items I requested (Mon Cheri candies, and Knorr spices. It stated the shipping method as Fedex Ground. I waited until 11 October to contact them because the shipment did not arrive. If you check their wed site it states 3 to 14 days for shipping times. On 14 October I received a email reply from dadoze@comcast.net. The email stated he was sorry for not contacting me and that the shipment would be sent Monday 17 October via US Mail. I also tried to call their store both in the day time and at night on 11, 19, and 27 October I got voice mail and never received any return calls to my messages. All I needed was a truthful update them I could have made a decision if I wanted to cancel the order or wait.

I waited!

No shipment, no messages. So on 19 October I contacted him again one message by email and one message on the web site (Customer service,Contact us). Still nothing. 2 days later I decided to stop payment on my credit card (thank God for Visa) with the assurance it would be repaid if the products arrived. Another week,still no message and no package.

On 27 October I placed an order with another firm for the Mon Cheri candies. After I placed this order I emailed dadoze@comcast.net to inform him I had cancelled the payment. I did not want to order more candies until I was sure the items were not sent but I needed the Mon Cheri for my wife's present. After that email, that night I received a reply "Just received Mon Cheri two days ago do you still want me to sent them to you?". I told him I wanted no more dealing with him because a HONEST seller who want my business would not have lied to me in the first place.

This report is to let other buyers of German food stuff know about the actions of this company and to warn them not to trust their communications (if they are able to get one from them).I honestly believe if I had not cancelled my payment that Eurofoodmart.com would have stolen my $168.73.

BE ADVISED if you buy from Eurofoodmart.com, you will not receive any updates telling you of lack of products and if you do get replies to you emails they will not be truthful. And they do not answer the phone number 1-888-577-9692 during normal business hours.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2011 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eurofoodmartcom/internet/Eurofoodmartcom-dadozecomcast-Ripoff-atempt-Internet-Internet-793049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eurofoodmart.com