Complaint Review: Euromillones Loteria International Spanish Sweepstakes

• Submitted: Wed, February 10, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, February 10, 2010

• Reported By: Terri From Texas — Colorado City Texas United States of America
Euromillones Loteria International Spanish Sweepstakes
AVD MARTIN-MAY 6, 28009 MADRIS, SPAIN MADRID, Select State/Province United States of America

Euromillones Loteria International Spanish Sweepstakes SPANISH SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY INT. Oh really?...This is not real? Dang I really thought I won...NOT!!! MADRID, Other

Well I am shocked to see that I also won $915,bla. bla bla, and that the numbers that I picked(IN THE PUBLISHER"S CLEARING HOUSE) we're also the number's that won here...Now what am I supposed to think about that?

If I don't reply by January 26th, 2010, the "Money" that I supposedly won, will be put back into the "SPANISH SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL" and the letter was signed my FABIO DIAZ AZNAR V.P.. This is the biggest bunch of *bull-crud* I ever heard or ready in my life.

I have also received; phone calls, e-mails, and US Mail from these outfit's and it all started with an entry to, Publishers Clearing House.

I would suggest that you register with the National DO-NOT-CALL list, The Federal Trade Commission, and the Gaming Commission in your state.

I have one question...How In The Heck can these fraudulent companies continue to send this **** through the U.S Mail?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2010 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Euromillones-Loteria-International-Spanish-Sweepstakes/MADRID-Select-StateProvince-28009/Euromillones-Loteria-International-Spanish-Sweepstakes-SPANISH-SWEEPSTAKES-LOTTERY-INT-Oh-567469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Euromillones Loteria International Spanish Sweepstakes

expenditures