Complaint Review: Euromillones lottery primitiva s.a

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: SAM — Bonn Other Germany
Euromillones lottery primitiva s.a
Paseo De La Casteellana 249D, Madrid, Select State/Province United States of America

Euromillones lottery primitiva s.a Elite Seguros Compania S.A. Today I received a letter from Malaga, Spain. When I opened it I almost fell over. It said that I had won a lottery. The amount was 1,850.810. I have entered alot of different things so I believe Madrid, Other

I would like to report who ever got my information and sent me a letter to say that I won money from an international lottery.

I believed it for about 5 minutes, enough to get very excited.  Then I went on line and looked it all up.  After closer inspection I can see the mistakes in their letter.

Other people may not be so lucky and fall for what ever scam these people are tring to pull off!  These people need to be found and shut down and punished!

Just the emotional stress of this is enough!   It is a scary thought that they have my name and address.  It makes you wonder what other information they have about me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Euromillones-lottery-primitiva-sa/Madrid-Select-StateProvince-28046/Euromillones-lottery-primitiva-sa-Elite-Seguros-Compania-SA-Today-I-received-a-letter-998556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Euromillones lottery primitiva s.a