Complaint Review: European Body Werks

• Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: Beverly — Memphis Tennessee
European Body Werks
6079 Resources Drive Memphis, Tennessee United States of America

European Body Werks European Auto Ripped me off of $310 and performed NO WORK other than clear codes from car's message center! Memphis, Tennessee

I took my car in to these people, and the owner is a total RIPOFF! Oh, and by the way, I have reported them to rip-offreport.com! They charged me $310 for NO work! My car had a message "Air Suspension Fault&quot", and the car started cutting off. Well, they'd discovered that my tire wrench had moved onto my battery, which is located in my trunk, and caused it to cut out and to go haywire showing codes like airbag senor fault and brake fault. But before that started happening, I'd already had the message! They claimed the $310 was for clearing out all the codesj (18, they say), and checking the car from front to back, which I highly doubt since they were able to clear the codes by simply removing the wrench! They claimed they'd driven it and nothing came on...NOT!

I drove it home without incidence, but the very next day the same light! I understand that it's common in cars with air suspensions cause these suspensions have little airbags similar to the regular airbags. It keeps the car leveled out if someone or something VERY heavy is in the car.

I'm having my car converted to coil springs which NEVER go bad, and it's being done by a certified ASE mechanic who is very truthful and honest! Why do they think the message came on in the first place?! Evidently, something was wrong with the air suspension...uh DUH! A bunch of dumb asses, or they think I am! I'm reported them on every social media, and I hope that the media contacts me via rip-offreport.com! God is still good; although I wasted $310 for nothing, it cost me about the same to onvert and pay for labor! If I could give em' a ZERO, I would; one star is being generous!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/European-Body-Werks/Memphis-Tennessee-38134/European-Body-Werks-European-Auto-Ripped-me-off-of-310-and-performed-NO-WORK-other-than-c-1044708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on European Body Werks