Complaint Review: European Skin Care Center

• Updated: Fri, January 13, 2012

• Reported By: anyoneinnyc — Brooklyn New York United States of America
European Skin Care Center
139 Fulton Street New York, New York United States of America

European Skin Care Center Downtown Skin Care Sold Laser Hair Removal through KGB Deals but they don't actually do laser New York, New York

I purchased a laser hair removal package from KGB Deals and when I was finally able to make an appointment and come (almost two months later as they were allegedly so busy from the huge response the deal received) I spent 1/2 hr getting "laser hair removal" but wondered why I didn't feel anything or smell any burning hair since I've had laser before and this seemed very different.  I got home, and did some digging on their website and looked at online reviews and I found out I am not alone.  They DO NOT do laser even though they took money from innocent consumers for laser.  They do "IPL" which is not proven to be effective to permanently remove hair.  A month later, I look the same.  I called Gilt who now owns KGB and was given the run around that they "are not able to refund my money, just a Gilt credit" and I am fuming.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2012 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/European-Skin-Care-Center/New-York-New-York-10038/European-Skin-Care-Center-Downtown-Skin-Care-Sold-Laser-Hair-Removal-through-KGB-Deals-but-822509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on European Skin Care Center