Complaint Review: Europeanplates Group LLC

• Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: Eric — new castle Delaware United States of America
Europeanplates Group LLC
PO Box 80131, Seattle WA 98108 Internet United States of America

Europeanplates Group LLC Tyler Edmondson I ordered a license plate seal from them on July 15 2012. I received a shipping notification from them a few days later with a tracking number for the USPS. The tracking never updated past The U.S. P Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Custom filed complaint blocking order

I ordered a license plate seal from them on July 15 2012. I received a shipping notification from them a few days later with a tracking number for the USPS. The tracking never updated past The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on July 19th 2012. I waited a few more days and then sent an e-mail to support@europeanplates.com on July 24th asking for the status of this order. I never received a response back.  On July 26th, I sent anther message to 2 other e-mail address listed on their site (questions@europeanplates.com and information@europeanplates.com). I waited a few more days and never received a response. I then went to their website and found a phone number (1-866-349-7650), but when I called it, a message said that all contact would be through e-mail or on-line chat.  Because I revived no response, I access PayPal (how I paid for the item) and filed a Non-receipt Dispute on July 28th.

I was refunded my money the same day with a nasty message from the merchant that said  Hello,  These are made as ordered and you paid for first class shipping 2-5 days,so it would not have arrived until next week. Luckily we did not ship this so we are out only the shipping label cost. Nice try to scam us.  Thank you

There responsiveness and customer service is zero and they put the blame for their incompetence onto the customer.

I have also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau over their practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2012 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Europeanplates-Group-LLC/internet/Europeanplates-Group-LLC-Tyler-Edmondson-I-ordered-a-license-plate-seal-from-them-on-July-937115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Europeanplates Group LLC

Custom filed complaint blocking order

AUTHOR: carracingfan - (United States of America)

The order placed on July 18th from Eric Slachta was refunded because if his false dispute before the order was even due.  The time frame on decals is clearly listed and First Class mail shipping was paid for.  As you can see from tracking number  9400109699937031312741 it was mailed on the 19th

Eric ****
****
New Castle, DE 19720
United States

It is a real shame that this was posted on Ripoffreport because it can not be removed. We are sending a demand letter to have this person pay for the arbitration.