Complaint Review: Europeanplates.com

• Submitted: Tue, November 30, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, May 20, 2011

• Reported By: Valerie — inglewood California United States of America
Europeanplates.com
309 S. Cloverdale Street #B13, Seattle, WA 89108 Seattle, Washington United States of America

Europeanplates.com European Group LLC I ordered a plain front plate for my Audi TT on Octobe 5, 2010 and to this day I have not received my plate, even though the company says they have a 2-4 week window. Its been well over 4 weeks for my Seattle, Washington

*UPDATE Employee: False report.

I ordered a white european plate for my Audi TT. I also ordered a black frame to put it in. I ordered the plate on 10/5 and was told I would receive it within 2-4 weeks, as written on the company's website. two days later, I ordered a black plastic frame holder for my plate. I received the $14 frame holder within a week. It has been well over 2-4 weeks and I have not received my plate. I have not received a refund, nor have I received a response from this company. Their phone number has a message always on saying you have reached them outside of their business hours, an you get no return call even if you leave a message. In addition, I have sent several emails and several faxes and no one has contacted me.

I filed a dispute with my bank for the $30 I spent for the plate. I received one message from someone named Jim who just sent me a copy of the 204 week window information, but he could not tell me if my plate was shipped, lost or the company is just plain ignoring me. I have yet to hear from europeanplates.com, and I still have not received my plate or a refund, it is now Nov 30, 2010. In five days, I will have been waiting approximately 81/2 weeks so far for this simple white plate for my car.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2010 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Europeanplatescom/Seattle-Washington-89108/Europeanplatescom-European-Group-LLC-I-ordered-a-plain-front-plate-for-my-Audi-TT-on-Octo-666606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Europeanplates.com

False report.

AUTHOR: customeuropeanplates - (United States of America)

This customer appears to have us mixed up with another company. We do not sell any frames that are 14.00 and we do not have an employee named Jim.  Our europeanplates.com name ofter get mixed up with europlates.com or worst customeuropeanplates.com. In fact customeuropeanplates.com customers keep getting us confused; this is why we told customeuropeanplates using our name and adding custom was a bad idea.

Jeff