Complaint Review: Evaluation Solutions LLC

• Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: evalonline complaint — United States of America
Evaluation Solutions LLC
12276 San Jose Blvd, Suite 521 Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Evaluation Solutions LLC evalonline Evaluation Solutions Scam and Fraud Jacksonville, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Evaluation Solutions Officers should be prosecuted for fraud and not allowed to file bankruptcy

*Consumer Comment: Clean Slate ?

This company dispatch the work for RE agents and not pay.  We have created the facebook account to fight with this scam and fraud.  http://www.facebook.com/evalonline.complaint

Please come and join us we need to stop them from using the Chapter 7 Bankruptcy process to get the clean slate again as what they do is considered a FRAUD.  We have already send in the tip to FBI on this but don't know whether that will help or not.  Please!!! any agent who is the victim of this company come and help each other to stop this madness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 04:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evaluation-Solutions-LLC/-Jacksonville-Florida-32223/Evaluation-Solutions-LLC-evalonline-Evaluation-Solutions-Scam-and-Fraud-Jacksonville-Flo-986971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evaluation Solutions LLC

AUTHOR: jack - (United States of America)

I have completed hundreds of bpos for this company and it was very difficult to get payments from them as they had no direct telephone numbers for payroll or for for company director/officials.

I was able to get payment for some of the bpo's I completed and as of present Evaluation Solutions owes me $7030.00.

I made several requests for payments but was always told by it's agents that the payroll dept is working to send out my checks. I have several emails as proof of this. Over the last few months I was promised many times that my check will be mailed out. The last time I was told that they are waiting a signature on the check to send it out. These were all lies as this company was planning all the time to defraud hard working BPO agents like myself.

Now for them to say that they have lost a major client and that they cannot pay us and is planning to file bankruptcy is the most ridiculous excuse they can come up with, since they have not paid me for bpo's completed since January 2012.

I feel that this company must not be allowed to proceed with bankruptcy, rather the officers should be prosecuted for fraud.

Clean Slate ?

AUTHOR: Vermont - (United States of America)

Chapter 7 Bankruptcy provides for the Liquidation of the entity. They cease operations and their assets (if any) are sold. This Chapter doesn't involve any "Clean Slate".