- Report: #1024104
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Evaluation Solutions, LLC
Evaluation Solutions, LLC4800 Spring Park Rd Jacksonville, Florida United States of America
Evaluation Solutions, LLC Evaluation Solutions Fraud, Scam, Non-payment, Petition Jacksonville, Florida
On January 25, 2013 ES filed Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and has listed 13,000 creditors- real estate agents like myself- to whom they own money. Simply google Evaluation Solutions and you will find thousands of complaints on ES for the same matter. The fact of the matter is that the 13,000 agents who are owed money for the services that they performed, will more than likely not receive any of the compensation that was promised to them.
Here's an interesting fact: Bryan Guckavan, together with, James A. Moore is tied to 5 different companies:
1. Evaluation Solutions, LLC- filed in the state of Texas.
2. Evaluation Solutions of NE Florida, LLC- filed in the state of California.
3. Patriot Outsourcing Services, LLC- filed in the state of Florida & founded in 2012.
4. ES Appraisal Services, LLC- filed in the state of California.
5. Evaluation Solutions, LLC- filed in the state of Florida.
It is obvious that these owners are intentionally scamming people and they need to be held accountable! Please sign this petition today to get the attention needed to take action!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evaluation-Solutions-LLC/Jacksonville-Florida-32207/Evaluation-Solutions-LLC-Evaluation-Solutions-Fraud-Scam-Non-payment-Petition-Jackson-1024104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.