Complaint Review: Evaluation Solutions, LLC

• Submitted: Wed, May 16, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 16, 2012

• Reported By: Tina — Theresa New York United States of America
Evaluation Solutions, LLC

Evaluation Solutions, LLC Evalonline.net Will agree to pay real estate agents for BPO's performed, but NEVER do, Internet

I had done 3 Bpos for Evaluation Solutions in October 2011. I had never received a payment. I called and emailed and received no response. In November 2011 They had called me again to do another Bpo. I stated that I would not do the Bpo due to not being paid for the last 3 I had done. Well, of course he said" Oh my, there must have been a glitch in the system because that is not their practice and reassured me it would be straightened right. So, foolish me accepted it, and yes, I never received payment again. I will never do another service for this company. They still call me, and I always say no because you don't pay and they just say"okay".  I have heard alot of the same as I stated all over the state of NewYork.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2012 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evaluation-Solutions-LLC/internet/Evaluation-Solutions-LLC-Evalonlinenet-Will-agree-to-pay-real-estate-agents-for-BPOs-p-883586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evaluation Solutions, LLC