Complaint Review: Evaluation Solutions Or evalonline.com

• Updated: Tue, November 09, 2010

• Reported By: E Pando — San Jose California United States of America
Evaluation Solutions Or evalonline.com
12276 San Jose Blvd, Suite 521 Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Evaluation Solutions Or evalonline.com www.evalonline.com Evaluation Solutions Does not pay for completed BPO's Jacksonville, Florida

*Author of original report: I finally received payment

*Author of original report: Received payment for 12 BPO's

Agents BeAware!!!!

Evaluation Solutions does not pay for their ordered BPO's.  I have completed 26 BPO's for them, all on time, all passed their Quality Assurance.  The very first I completed was in January 2009.  It was a rush job to be completed in few hours the very same day.   Here we are in June 2010 and still no pay.  All their orders are RUSH.  I have contacted the reps at evalonline who contacted me to get these orders competed but they will not even return my emails.   I call them on the phone and their voice mail boxes are full and I am unable to leave voice messages.  I have sent several emails to each of the reps but they do not even have the courtesy to respond. It seems that they are trained to do this.   I still keep getting orders from them which I do not accept anymore.

If any of you outhere know of a way to get them to pay, please post your information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2010 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evaluation-Solutions-Or-evalonlinecom/Jacksonville-Florida-32223/Evaluation-Solutions-Or-evalonlinecom-wwwevalonlinecom-Evaluation-Solutions-Does-not-pa-615885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evaluation Solutions Or evalonline.com

I finally received payment

AUTHOR: E Pando - (United States of America)

I have finally received payment for the remainder 15 BPOs that I completed during the months of April and begining month of May.  The check arrived end of October, 6 months later after I completed them.

Good luck to you all!

Received payment for 12 BPO's

AUTHOR: E Pando - (United States of America)

Update on my previous report about Evaluation Solutions where I reported that I have never received payment for the 26 completed BPOs.   Ever since I reported that information, I received partial payment for 12 of the 26 BPOs. What this means is that I finally received payment for my first BPO with them 19 months ago.  And, they identified the completion of that assignment on the check as of January 2010 when in reality was completed a year before, January 2009.

I refuse to do any new work for them until I get the additional 14 paid.  And when I receive that payment, I am not sure that I want to go through the same agony with them again.

Once they get their act together I will be the first to call on them for additional work.